Hello, fellow grip crazy. If you’re trying to make your hands stronger, these are books, blogs, and resources that you will probably enjoy.
As always, there’s nothing here that I haven’t used and loved.
Stronger Grip Enterprises
The absolute best for grip equipment. I have several pieces from Ryan Pitts, the owner, and he always outdoes himself. Fantastic for custom work as well. If you want stronger wrists and hands, Ryan can help you. My current favorite? The Plateau Buster, a heavy-duty substitute for Kettlebell swings.
Stuff For Bending
- Bag of Nails from Ironmind
- Bender’s Bags from Fat Bastard Barbell Co.
- Cordura hand wraps from Ironmind
- Suede wraps from David Horne
Tools and blogs
- Captains of Crush Grippers by Ironmind
- Fat Bastard Barbell Company: Lots of fun goodies
- Grip FAQ by Scott Styles
- Strongergrip (I have a very big hammer from SG)
- Swager Strength Equipment (I have their axle. It freaking rules)
- Walk The Road Less Traveled online home of Adam T. Glass