How To Have Tourette’s
This is the good, the bad,the funny, the ugly, the occasionally bloody, and the bizarre world of Tourette’s Syndrome. Sometimes it gets the best of me, but usually I stomp its teeth down its throat in spectacular fashion.
- Part 1: Introduction and Diagnosis
- Part 2: The Singing Stone And The Space-Age Bribes
- Part 3: Sore Testicles, Diagnosis, Labels, Basketball
- Part 4: Insomnia, An Orator To Rival Cicero, and Some Tough Talk
- Part 5: The Power Of A Carrot
- Part 6: Nightmare In The Airport
- Part 7: No Excuses
- Part 8: A Long Walk
- Part 9: Better Than Fine – Guest post by Michell McGee
- Part 10: You Can’t Please Everyone
- Part 11: Voiceboxer
- Part 12: The Worth Of One Minute
- Part 13: You Just Do It – Guest Post by “Unbreakable” Adam T. Glass
- Part 14: The 90 Second Experiment
- Part 15: A Wonderful, Miserable Weekend In Minneapolis
- Part 16: Permission To Fall Apart
- Part 17: Getting Better At Getting Worse
- Part 18: 8400 Seconds
- Part 19: Sitting Here In Silence
- Part 20: The Science of Happiness
- Part 21: Kapow! Sock! Wham!
- Part 22: Every Second Is A Choice
- Part 23: Nothing Wrong With Normal
- Part 24: Two Days Without Tics
- Part 25: You Have Earned A Vengeance Voucher
- Part 26: Tics in Children
- Part 27: Go Easy On Yourself
- The Final Post: Cured
- Part 29: Back To The Drawing Board
Few things say as much about my and my fight here than the time I spent writing The Knot. Take a look!
Like what you see? Subscribe To The RSS feed.
Wait! Have you subscribed to the newsletter?