This is the good, the bad,the funny, the ugly, the occasionally bloody, and the bizarre world of Tourette’s Syndrome. Sometimes it gets the best of me, but usually I stomp its teeth down its throat in spectacular fashion.
- Part 1: Introduction and Diagnosis
- Part 2: The Singing Stone And The Space-Age Bribes
- Part 3: Sore Testicles, Diagnosis, Labels, Basketball
- Part 4: Insomnia, An Orator To Rival Cicero, and Some Tough Talk
- Part 5: The Power Of A Carrot
- Part 6: Nightmare In The Airport
- Part 7: No Excuses
- Part 8: A Long Walk
- Part 9: Better Than Fine – Guest post by Michell McGee
- Part 10: You Can’t Please Everyone
- Part 11: Voiceboxer
- Part 12: The Worth Of One Minute
- Part 13: You Just Do It – Guest Post by “Unbreakable” Adam T. Glass
- Part 14: The 90 Second Experiment
- Part 15: A Wonderful, Miserable Weekend In Minneapolis
- Part 16: Permission To Fall Apart
- Part 17: Getting Better At Getting Worse
- Part 18: 8400 Seconds
- Part 19: Sitting Here In Silence
- Part 20: The Science of Happiness
- Part 21: Kapow! Sock! Wham!
- Part 22: Every Second Is A Choice
- Part 23: Nothing Wrong With Normal
- Part 24: Two Days Without Tics
- Part 25: You Have Earned A Vengeance Voucher
- Part 26: Tics in Children
- Part 27: Go Easy On Yourself
- The Final Post: Cured
- Part 29: Back To The Drawing Board
Few things say as much about my and my fight here than the time I spent writing The Knot. Take a look!
Like what you see? Subscribe To The RSS feed.
Wait! Have you subscribed to the newsletter?