I think I get more reading done in September and October than any other months of the year. It is because autumn arrives, the leaves change, and suddenly all I can think about is reading ghost stories and sitting by the fire–no, I have not built a fire yet. To honor this tradition, I’ve decided to do what I usually do: go overboard and enlist you all.
From today until October 31, my goal is to write as many book reviews on World’s Strongest Librarian as possible. I am personally committing to publishing at least three each day, but I will only send one/day out to RSS subscribers to spare you inbox overload.
I would like to invite every single one of you who would like to write a book review (or a bunch) to do so.
Here is how.Contact me to register as as a contributor with World’s Strongest Librarian and I’ll let you know what happens next.
Guidelines for the book reviews
- Must be original (not published elsewhere on the web)
- Let’s shoot for a 300 word minimum, no maximum
- You don’t have to love the book–if you write a rave review of Twilight I might ban you forever, but you’re welcome to test it–but if you must rant, do so without profanity
- Any genre or age level is fine–if you review anything erotic, please choose your language wisely
- Audiobooks are fine–do anyone who finds the post a favor and actually review the quality of the audiobook
That’s about it. If you have any questions please ask. I am going to make a game of this and see how much writing I can get done and still 1) write my book; 2) not get fired; 3) not get divorced
If you liked this post, please Subscribe To The RSS feed.
And if you’re really awesome, subscribe to the newsletter.