Here are some of my goals for 2010. Some are massive, some are tiny. I will achieve them all.
- Come 2011, I will no longer be punching a clock. (This does not mean that am the apprentice of a hobo)
- Deadlift 500 lbs by April 15
- Bend the Red Nail by September 1
- 3,500 blog subscribers (you can help with this:) spread the word
- Turn in the finished manuscript of the book
- Make as much progress as humanly possible–for a human of my size and length–on the one-armed pull-up
- Press two 48kilo kettlebells
- Stacked press (two kettlebells in one hand) 56kg
- Weigh 260 at 12% body fat. This will probably take most of the year
That’s it. What about you? Don’t write anything down if you’re not ready to commit, but don’t avoid goals because you’re scared of committing. You know that if you write something here I will follow up with you.
My goals are here for everyone to see. You saw them written down, you will see them fall one by one.
Most people do not expect to achieve their goals. They just set them because, well…that’s what you do at this time of year.
How about it?
If you liked this post, please Subscribe To The RSS feed.