We’ve done this twice already, you and I. There are about three weeks left in December. What were your goals for this year? Are there any you can knock out in the next three weeks?
It is ludicrous to think that we need a calendar or a date like January 1 to get control of ourselves, our lives, our habits, and our thoughts.
What are you goals? Again: can you get any of them in the next three weeks? If so, do it!
These were my projects and results for 2009:
- Deadlift 400 (got 450)
- Bend the Ironmind yellow nail (bent a grade 5 bolt, much, much harder)
- Press the 48 kilo kettlebell (in the next two weeks, it will happen)
- Pass the RKC certification (check)
- Completely rehabilitate shoulders (check)
- Blog every day (did this since April 9 at the launch of the blog)
- Get 1000 subscribers (happened yesterday)
How about it? What are you working on? What will you be working on? Are you underestimating yourself? Probably. Shoot high, grind your teeth, and go. Forget dates, forget New Years, forget resolutions.
If you liked this post, please Subscribe To The RSS feed.