Is that how you spell “wassup?” I thought I’d take a stab at being cool.
In any case, here’s wasssup today:
- 5:45 AM Heavy Day, Clean & Jerk workout, bending, and grippers
- 7:00 AM Roar of triumph, workout is over
- 7:15 AM buy gallon of whole milk to drink before noon
- 7:30 AM Breakfast -wrestle Max into his clothes
- 9:00 AM Shift starts at work
- 9:15-6:00 PM Hilarity and unspeakable awesomeness erupt constantly
- lunchtime – I chase down a sandwich in the wild and shake it in my teeth like a T-Rex. Roar of triumph.
- 6:30 PM Arrive home to family who is desperate and lost without me. Janette and Max have been stumbling around all day wailing for me to come home.
- 7:00 PM Dinner
- 7:15 PM Max’s bath
- 8:00 PM Bedtime for Max
- 8:15-10 PM: Ferocious bout of love that is 1,000 times hotter than a solar flare and lava sandwich (are you reading this Janette? It’s on!)
- 10:01 PM Roar of triumph
- 10:15 PM Strumming a guitar
- 11:00 PM I awake screaming from a nightmare in which Celine Dion has a new album
- 11:59 PM I finally fall asleep again after eating an entire bag of chocolate cinnamon bears
How about you? Waaaaaasssssup? Give me the highlights!
If you liked this post, please Subscribe To The RSS feed.