Today–like most days–I’m in your debt. But especially today. World’s Strongest Librarian is six months old. I cannot believe how much has happened in six months. I do the writing, but without the readers, there wouldn’t be much going on here.
When I wrote Librarian Is A State Of Mind, I knew that something wonderful was happening here. A community was growing. A group of people who were all interested in learning, lifting, laughing, and being more than they could be on their own.
You may have learned some things from me. I’ve certainly learned from you. Hopefully you’ll continue to learn from each other and we’ll all be here for a long, long time.
A Few Numbers That Might Interest You
- Traffic to World’s Strongest Librarian has doubled each month except for one. It’s going to double again in October, at least
- In October nearly 16,000 unique visitors have shown up already
- There were over 79,000 page views last week
- We’re at 2,902 comments and counting
- RSS numbers continue to go up – 659 subscribers as of this writing
- Unprecedented scientific breakthroughs = 1, but it was a big one
- This is the 199th post I’ve published in six months (not counting guest posts)
- Copies of Todoodlist sold = 15 (I’ve got a while before I have to dance🙂
- Guest posts I’ve written = 50+
- One almost book deal. More on this very soon (hopefully!)
- Friends I’ve made = more than I can count, more than I deserve
Who Are You?
There is no slowing down. There is no backing off. We are here to stay and you are to thank for it.
To celebrate, I’d like to ask you a question. Who are you? If you are reading this today, will you please leave a comment with as many of these things as you’re comfortable with:
- Your name
- Why you’re reading the blog
- Something you have done that you are proud of
I want everyone to get a good look at the amazing group of eclectic, talented, inspiring, smart, strong, and sometimes flat-out weird (that’s me) people that are hanging out here.
This is not my blog, friend. It is our blog. Yours and mine. Spread the word. Movements need movers.
Thank you so much for visiting today and always.
Who are you?
If you liked this post, please Subscribe To The RSS feed.