As promised, here is the updated list of guest posts I’ve done so far for the Ultra Marathon.
If you happen to read them all, you’ll notice I repeat myself a lot. I thought this was a bad thing at first. But then I realized that you’re not all reading each other’s blogs…yet. So like any good politician, I’ve stayed on message most of the time.
I’ve written a few more that have yet to post on other blogs. But here are the ones that are out there in all their glory. Or something.
- What To Do When You Can’t Control Your Circumstances
- When The Recruiters Came For Me
- Three Lame Types Of Apologies
- Three Reasons I Love The Grip Community
- Dear Writer, This Is The Wall. You Have Hit Me. Now What?
- Two Types Of Writer’s Block And How To Get Over Them
- How To Be Confident When You’re Not
- Questions You Have To Ask Yourself Before Getting Too Personal On Your Blog
- The Old Timers Had It Right – Feats Of Strength For Fun, Variety, And Another World Of Hard Work
- The Post That Would Not Sit Still
- Stress Is A Teacher. The Student Is In Charge
- How To Neglect Your Family
- The Proper Care And Feeding Of Bloggers
- Hands: The Best And Worst Of Humanity
- I Came, I Saw, I Commented. Was It Worth It?
And of course, if you want a guest post, let me know.
If you liked this post, please Subscribe To The RSS feed.