Hi everyone. Today’s an exciting day. The response to my humble little blog has been big enough that I’m starting a newsletter for the growing number of readers. You’ll be able to take advantage of the newsletter to enjoy some extra content that won’t be published on World’s Strongest Librarian.
Why should I subscribe?
The Stronger, Smarter, Better Newsletter will feature bonus content that will not appear elsewhere on World’s Strongest Librarian. The newsletter will include:
- Articles about how to get strong
- Lots of videos
- Articles about how to get smart
- Podcasts, including the upcoming “How To Have Tourette’s Syndrome” series
- Book reviews
- Short stories – I love to write fiction as well as blog
- Excerpts from my novel The Knot which I’ll be releasing later through the website
- Movie Reviews
- Music Reviews
- Highlights from each week’s posts
- Songs! I’m a mean guitar player and am currently working on some recordings that I’ll only release through the newsletter.
Remember, although these items are consistent with what appears on the blog, many will only be available through the Newsletter.
Ready To Subscribe?
There are currently two ways to subscribe to the newsletter
- Enter your email into the form over in the sidebar where it says Newsletter and Your Email. Type in your email and you’ll receive instructions about the final step to subscribe.
- Click the Newsletter link at the end of each new post. Doing this will take you to the Subscription Page.
Thank you so much for all the support. So much has happened so fast and the people who read World’s Strongest Librarian are the reason why.