Hey everyone, The Hartford Public Library just posted the full video of my event. I was interviewed by Jacques Lamarre, Director of the Mark Twain House.
- My tics were pretty bad for an event, so if you’re curious, this is what a 5 out of 10 on the Tourette scale looks like for me (it does stop while I’m talking).
- For you Tourette folks, there’s a lot of good discussion about tics, breathing, and my timeline
- At least watch the Q & A, which is about the last 15 or 12 minutes. Pay particular attention to the “midget” question and how deftly I danced around that madness
- I spanked Jacques in the final minute of the video and he giggled. A legitimate giggle.
- My shoes, which I only trot out for libraries