Hi all, it’s about six weeks until my publication date. I’ve heard from a couple of people recently that they’ve been able to ask their libraries to order The World’s Strongest Librarian, and they’ve been able to do it.
If you’re a library user–I know most of you are, because you’ve told me–and you’re feeling generous, I’d appreciate it if you’d ask your local library to buy a copy. Just about every library has a website now, and the requests can generally be made through the website. Thank you!
Now then, I’ve got a five year old who is in the throes of story mania. If you have kids who are picture-book age, here are a few of our recent favorites.
1. Ugly Fish by Kara Lareau
2. I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen (this is my favorite)
3. Boot And Shoe by Marla Frazee
4. Jake Goes Peanuts by Michael Wright
5. Who Ate All The Cookie Dough? by Karen Beaumont
6. Flawed Dogs: The Year End Leftovers At The Piddleton Last Chance Dog Pound by Berkeley Breathed
These have all been a lot of fun. They make me wish I understood art better, but right now all I can say is “I really like the art in these books, not sure why.”
Anyone discovered anything new recently?