A while back ago, I did a guest post marathon in which I quite foolishly wrote 42 guests posts in seven weeks. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. Lots of typing and lots of great connections made.
Because I am, how you say…not so smart, I’ve decided to do it again. This is your chance to get free content for your blog, and for me to sink my clammy tentacles even further into the Web’s tender underbelly.
If you would like me to write a guest blog for you
- Contact me and include “guest post marathon 2” in the subject line
- Send me your blog’s url so I can check it out–I won’t be posting anywhere that I find anything illegal, spammy, or shady-seeming
- Tell me what you would like me to write about–it will be easiest if you suggest things that you already know I have some expertise in. I’m not going to learn quantum physics so I can write a post about quantum foam for your physics blog. I am sorry.
- But don’t let them limit you. I don’t want you to think that I can only write about books, kettlebells, and Tourette’s. Feel free to suggest anything and everything, but know that not every topic will work.
- All posts will fall between 300 and 800 words
- My plan is to get it done in this timeframe: if I get 80 submissions, I will try to get it done in 160 days. Twice as many days as posts, see? That’s about as sophisticated as me math gets
- I get a link from you when you post my post
And that, as they say, is how we’re going to do it.
Let’s have some fun.What’s more fun than being overworked, underpaid, and naive about what you’re capable of?
It’s always worked for me.
Also: do you like books? You do! Well, you should subscribe to my book club.
Also x 2: I have an RSS Feed. It trembles with wonder and light.